Friday, 12 June 2015
Prayers before, during, after
PRAYERS AND EXPECTATIONS
* Being a Witness
* Break through to happen and chains being broken, bondage's being broken.
* Hands being lifted up for worship. Response for worship.
* Expect the unexpected
* A diver diving deeper into a deep pool/Sea going into the darkness but being okay.
The awesome things were that all of these were answered.
I have another prayer list during the time I was in the Philippines.
This was mainly in between the two camps and my expectations and prayer requests for the second camp because now we knew what was roughly going to happen and what was happening.
PRAYER LIST #2
* People being more accepting and understanding to the messages spoken to them.
* Renew my mind and spirit so I can see I am here to do your work. All about YOU not ME.
You> me.
* Truly believe my value is in Christ and not what other think or say.
* My words I speak are directly from you. I can speak these words with confidence, true love and wisdom from you. (Let the holy spirit be the guidance through the steps I take).
* Language barrier and the barrier of being strangers. The awkward, shy first encounters.
* Real breakthrough, the words that come out of my mouth can touch their hearts.
* Self control, patient and kind leader. Who can serve others.
* Decrease pride and increase humility.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment