Monday, 2 March 2015

GnC 2015 our get away!

When people ask me how was the Gold Coast? 

I want to tell them....
From start to finish. 

Our cute self contained apartment on Monte Carlos Avenue. 
Our day of adventure that lead to walking 20km. 
How freaking awesome movie world was. WE are now addicted to adrenaline. 
How I can't get over how great the Aqua loop was at Wet n wild. (We also took an hour nap there because we were knackered).
Giving some skin to them Sting rays, the beautiful Sea creatures and dolphins at Sea world.
The fine golden SAND.
Night walks and worship,
Rain.
I love humidity,
And aircon. 
We're in MIAMI BEAACH.
I learnt that the first thing you should do when you arrive at a new place and you're there for a long time GO FIND A CHURCH. I felt like I was home when we went to hillsong. 
Also I learnt there is no such thing as free wifi. 
Laughing like crazy all the time with Gen. 
Meeting friends when it wasn't planned beforehand. 
Making our meals. 
Reading everyday.
I feel refreshed. 
I think I'm finally clean. #1985




No comments:

Post a Comment